*************************************************************

Welcome to The Primitive Cornish Hovel. A place where I will share my love of prim, vintage, family history, many interests & everyday life. I hope to show you a glimpse of a bygone age through the history of my family & the many 'treasures' I hold dear. Mixed in with this will be snippets of life today. Do drop in again for a visit to see what is happening at 'The Hovel'. Comments are welcomed.

*************************************************************

Saturday 23 April 2011

Happy Easter Everyone



***************************


***************************


Happy Easter everyone, I hope you have a lovely time with your family and friends. Hopefully my three grandees will be visiting Sunday afternoon....yep I forgot to tell you that the youngest, Blake, came home from hospital last Saturday. I haven't seen him since he's been home due to my having a cold and cough, didn't think it was wize. So really looking forward to seeing them all.....



Let's hope we don't all need our brollies & the sun shines for Easter




Oh to live in a place like this...






Until next time, take care..Hugs Chrissy xx




2 comments:

Cat Nap Inn Primitives said...

Happy Easter to you too Crissy..it has been so long since I have talked to you..hope it is a glorious day for you and yours.;)

KernowWitch said...

Thanks Gina. It's been a rough 2 years. Still is in many ways but I'm back on track. It's good to be me again. Take care, have a good Easter & chat soon.
Hugs Chrissy xx