*************************************************************

Welcome to The Primitive Cornish Hovel. A place where I will share my love of prim, vintage, family history, many interests & everyday life. I hope to show you a glimpse of a bygone age through the history of my family & the many 'treasures' I hold dear. Mixed in with this will be snippets of life today. Do drop in again for a visit to see what is happening at 'The Hovel'. Comments are welcomed.

*************************************************************

Thursday 1 March 2012

Happy St. David's Day...




Hello and Happy St. David's Day to all our Welsh friends, hope you have enjoyed today's celebrations.....

And thankfully spring will not be long. I can feel it in the air with warmer spells and birds singing. I can well understand why we say 'with a spring in our steps' because I certainly feel that way..

Winter's cobwebs have gone (well ok not all in my house..lol..) and nature is begining to awake as flowers bloom..

Among moss and a piece of litter, leaves and flowers get ready for spring

Yellow flowers, one of my favourite colours..

Beautiful pink blossom on a dull day..



Wild garlic I believe...


A pale pink flower pushes through the greens and browns of nature



An assortment of colours for people to enjoy....


An abundance of Bluebells waiting to flower in my garden


A sign that spring is just around the corner...



Until next time, take care...Hugs Chrissy xx




No comments: