*************************************************************

Welcome to The Primitive Cornish Hovel. A place where I will share my love of prim, vintage, family history, many interests & everyday life. I hope to show you a glimpse of a bygone age through the history of my family & the many 'treasures' I hold dear. Mixed in with this will be snippets of life today. Do drop in again for a visit to see what is happening at 'The Hovel'. Comments are welcomed.

*************************************************************

Sunday 18 March 2012

Happy Mothering Sunday....


Hello on this sunny Mothering Sunday, I hope all mothers and grandmothers are enjoying their day. I've just had a lovely phone call from my son, wish I'd gone to see him now but hubby and me chose to have a lazy day due to him not finishing work until 3:30am...but I do feel a little guilty because he said he was looking forward to seeing me. But I should not, because in my book Mother's Day is every day, so I can always see him tomorrow....




There are times only when a Mother's love Can understand our tears, Can soothe our disappointments And calm all our fears




A Mother...

When you're a child she walks before you, To set an example. When you're a teenager she walks behind you To be there should you need her. When you're an adult she walks beside you So that as two friends you can enjoy life together

~ Author Unknown ~



Happy Mothering Sunday, enjoy your day...

Until next time, take care...Hugs Chrissy xx




No comments: