*************************************************************

Welcome to The Primitive Cornish Hovel. A place where I will share my love of prim, vintage, family history, many interests & everyday life. I hope to show you a glimpse of a bygone age through the history of my family & the many 'treasures' I hold dear. Mixed in with this will be snippets of life today. Do drop in again for a visit to see what is happening at 'The Hovel'. Comments are welcomed.

*************************************************************

Saturday 31 December 2011

It's Official...2012 Is Here


********************* *********************

Welcome on the first day of 2012. Yes, it's official, well in England anyway, that we have said goodbye to 2011 and we are now in 2012..There is nothing like the sound of Big Ben to welcome in the New Year. The fireworks were spectacular, well done London....Was I there? No but I watched it on TV.....




Well off to toast the New Year with a hot lemsip...yep, had flu since Christmas day so this is my hot toddy for now. Enjoy your New Year's Day and take care until next time...Hugs Chrissy xx

No comments: