*************************************************************

Welcome to The Primitive Cornish Hovel. A place where I will share my love of prim, vintage, family history, many interests & everyday life. I hope to show you a glimpse of a bygone age through the history of my family & the many 'treasures' I hold dear. Mixed in with this will be snippets of life today. Do drop in again for a visit to see what is happening at 'The Hovel'. Comments are welcomed.

*************************************************************

Sunday 11 November 2012

We Will Remember Them......

 
 
 
In the Rising of the Sun and in its Going Down...
 

 
 
In the Blowing of the Wind and in the Chill of Winter...
 

 
 
In the Opening of the Buds and in the Rebirth of Spring...
 

 
 
We Will Remember Them....
 
 
In Memory of those who gave their lives for freedom....
 
Until next time, take care...Hugs Chrissy xx
 
 
 

No comments: