*************************************************************

Welcome to The Primitive Cornish Hovel. A place where I will share my love of prim, vintage, family history, many interests & everyday life. I hope to show you a glimpse of a bygone age through the history of my family & the many 'treasures' I hold dear. Mixed in with this will be snippets of life today. Do drop in again for a visit to see what is happening at 'The Hovel'. Comments are welcomed.

*************************************************************

Wednesday 5 December 2012

 
Hello there on this cold, cold evening. Glad I'm inside all snug and warm....Just a quick visit to remember my dad on his birthday, he would have been 88 if he had lived. Wish you were here dad so I could tell you but Happy Birthday. Always thinking about you.......

My dad, oh how young he is here....
 
 
Love you lots dad, always there just not seen....
 
 
Until nest time, take care...Hugs Chrissy xx
 
 
 

No comments: