*************************************************************

Welcome to The Primitive Cornish Hovel. A place where I will share my love of prim, vintage, family history, many interests & everyday life. I hope to show you a glimpse of a bygone age through the history of my family & the many 'treasures' I hold dear. Mixed in with this will be snippets of life today. Do drop in again for a visit to see what is happening at 'The Hovel'. Comments are welcomed.

*************************************************************

Monday 23 April 2012

Happy St. George's Day.....



Hello from the Hovel on St. George's Day, a very wet and chilly one here in Cornwall. Ha well, that's the weather for you.....



Bulgarian Orthodox icon of St. George fighting the dragon.

A 1914 half-sovereign minted in Sydney

St George's statue at Prague Castle


Until next time, take care...Hugs Chrissy xx


No comments: