*************************************************************

Welcome to The Primitive Cornish Hovel. A place where I will share my love of prim, vintage, family history, many interests & everyday life. I hope to show you a glimpse of a bygone age through the history of my family & the many 'treasures' I hold dear. Mixed in with this will be snippets of life today. Do drop in again for a visit to see what is happening at 'The Hovel'. Comments are welcomed.

*************************************************************

Tuesday 14 February 2012

Happy Valentine's Day...And Happy Wedding Anniverasry & Birthday To Me....



Yes, three celebrations for me today... A wedding anniversary on my birthday and Valentine's Day. Hubby Andy and me have been married sixteen years (yes I've applied for parole..lol..) and my age today...put it this way, it's a lot more than 16..lol..


Hope you all enjoyed a special day. Ours didn't go as planned, that of lunch with the family and out and about......



We picked our two eldest grandchildren up yesterday to spend a few days with us. We had lots planned for them but sadly they came poorly with shocking coughs. My granddaughter is coughing as I write this. Both started colds this morning along with my hubby, aka as 'man-flu'....I didn't get much sleep last night due to the little ones having disturbed sleep with their coughing. Hubby, bless him, took the children for a ride around this afternoon so I could have a nap.....




So a night of romance and dinning was out of the question for this middle-aged couple due to colds and tiredness.....






So Birthday Girl has been nurse and housekeeper today....ha well, always next year God willing....









Until next time, take care...Hugs Chrissy xx



No comments: