*************************************************************

Welcome to The Primitive Cornish Hovel. A place where I will share my love of prim, vintage, family history, many interests & everyday life. I hope to show you a glimpse of a bygone age through the history of my family & the many 'treasures' I hold dear. Mixed in with this will be snippets of life today. Do drop in again for a visit to see what is happening at 'The Hovel'. Comments are welcomed.

*************************************************************

Sunday 26 February 2012

Happy 3rd Birthday To My Grandson Dylan....




Hello everyone, thanks for dropping by at The Hovel on this special day.....my grandson Dylan's third birthday. Hard to believe that it's three years since this little one entered the world seven weeks premature. And thanks to the excellent staff at Truro hospital, he survived to be the beautiful boy he is today.....

I would also like to say thank you to all of you who have visited my blog, I cannot believe that over 20,000 of you have done so. I appreciate it....



Dylan on the day he was born, February 26 2009



Dylan on his first birthday 2010


Dylan looking far away on his second birthday with his sister Korenza


And as we see today, my grandson enjoying his birthday tea. He had spent the morning with his mummy & his other nana had made a birthday cake. At home he enjoyed a cheesecake, having blown the candles out first....


I know he had a super day because we went to see him earlier and he loved the prezzies we gave him. Unfortunately my camera battery went dead so I could not download the photos to show you.....but we have another birthday next month for my youngest grandee Blake, who will be one on March 20th...




Dylan, wearing his 'Prince's' jacket, Blake & Korenza...I must remember not to give Korenza chocolate before I take a photo..lol..


The week before last I had Korenza and Dylan staying with me. We had so many things planned to do with them, hubby taking time off work to do so. But alas my two grandees were very poorly and so was hubby. A very tiring week ending with my hubby Andy collasping in the early hours of Sunday morning, so the GP was called for. It was a very scary moment but Andy seems ok now...and yes, you've guessed it, the grandees went home Sunday teatime and by Monday morning there was one very poorly nana. Lost my hearing again and I am on antibiotics....

But I enjoyed having Korenza and Dylan and as they started to recover I managed to take them out for walks to our local Mill Pond and park....



Dylan's not so sure....


Korenza's more chilled...


Dylan being brave on the slide...


Dylan loves watching the ducks and swans...


A final run-around for Dylan and Korenza before we head for home...



You may wonder why I'm showing you this...well Dylan wanted a rest after running around so he sat on the stone and then proceeded to roll backwards and ended up in the plant behind. Fortunately the plant wasn't flattened and yes I did laugh..lol..

Today is also my brother Michael's 65th birthday so a Happy Birthday to my bro. Hope he had a super day because I was not able to visit him as he lives a few hundred miles away.....


Michael seen here with his wife Brigida in 2006


So two very special men in my life share the same birthday...much love to them both.....


Until next time, take care...Hugs Chrissy xx






No comments: