*************************************************************

Welcome to The Primitive Cornish Hovel. A place where I will share my love of prim, vintage, family history, many interests & everyday life. I hope to show you a glimpse of a bygone age through the history of my family & the many 'treasures' I hold dear. Mixed in with this will be snippets of life today. Do drop in again for a visit to see what is happening at 'The Hovel'. Comments are welcomed.

*************************************************************

Friday 23 September 2011

Welcome the First Day of Autumn


***********************

***********************


Hello from the Hovel on the First Day of Autumn, which you can definately feel now in the chilly evenings. Autumn is my favourite time of the year. Sunshine in the day and the warm colours of nature around us. The wind will become colder and the leaves will fall to the ground. And you know what that means.....Halloween will soon be here...




Until next time, take care..Hugs Chrissy xx



No comments: