*************************************************************

Welcome to The Primitive Cornish Hovel. A place where I will share my love of prim, vintage, family history, many interests & everyday life. I hope to show you a glimpse of a bygone age through the history of my family & the many 'treasures' I hold dear. Mixed in with this will be snippets of life today. Do drop in again for a visit to see what is happening at 'The Hovel'. Comments are welcomed.

*************************************************************

Wednesday 14 September 2011

In Memory of Patrick Swayze



********************************


********************************


In Memory of Patrick Swayze who died two years ago today. Gone but not forgotten. A talented and genuine man who will be forever remembered for his many films, TV performances, smile and love of life. R.I.P. and God Bless....








Until next time, take care...Hugs Chrissy xx

~~~~~~~



You can shed tears that he is gone or you can smile because he lived



No comments: