*************************************************************

Welcome to The Primitive Cornish Hovel. A place where I will share my love of prim, vintage, family history, many interests & everyday life. I hope to show you a glimpse of a bygone age through the history of my family & the many 'treasures' I hold dear. Mixed in with this will be snippets of life today. Do drop in again for a visit to see what is happening at 'The Hovel'. Comments are welcomed.

*************************************************************

Sunday 23 November 2008

Remembering Baby P

*****************

I did not think I would be posting again today but like many of us I have been following the news about little Baby P and it appears that a candlelit vigil is planned tonight. When news of the trial into the death of poor baby P hit our TV screens I cried for this poor little angel who suffered unimaginable torture at the hands of those monstrous people responsible. Everywhere in the world this news was heard with outrage that this little boy was not saved. In memory of this precious baby many events and petitions have been organized. Part of one such report with the latest news was seen at the link below and read:
~~~~~~~~~~~~

‘Campaigners will tonight launch a series of events marking Baby P's brief life with a candlelit vigil across the country. Organizers have urged people to remember the child between 8pm and 8.05pm, by lighting a candle in the open air at any location.’
~~~~~~~~~~~~~

God Bless you Sweet Little Angel.........
*****************

No comments: