*************************************************************

Welcome to The Primitive Cornish Hovel. A place where I will share my love of prim, vintage, family history, many interests & everyday life. I hope to show you a glimpse of a bygone age through the history of my family & the many 'treasures' I hold dear. Mixed in with this will be snippets of life today. Do drop in again for a visit to see what is happening at 'The Hovel'. Comments are welcomed.

*************************************************************

Wednesday 11 September 2013

Remembering Those Who Lost Their Lives in 2001.....





Hello to you all on this day of remembrance. It is hard to believe that it is 12 years since that unbelievable tragic day when the world stood still in horror at what had occurred. A day etched in our memories forever....
Remembering those who lost their lives that day on September 11 2001 and thoughts and prayers to their family and friends......


Curtsy of wikipedia



Until next time take care. Hugs Chrissy xx




1 comment:

KernowWitch said...

Egypt, Sorry for my late reply but I had not recieved notification of you comment. Due to many reasons (life being one..lol..)I have not been blogging for a while. When I checked my blogs I found they didn't exsist!!!!! But I changed my password & they are back online. This terrible event affected countries around the world. The security man Rick Rescorla came from the town where I live & pass his memorial most days...Hugs Chrissy x