*************************************************************

Welcome to The Primitive Cornish Hovel. A place where I will share my love of prim, vintage, family history, many interests & everyday life. I hope to show you a glimpse of a bygone age through the history of my family & the many 'treasures' I hold dear. Mixed in with this will be snippets of life today. Do drop in again for a visit to see what is happening at 'The Hovel'. Comments are welcomed.

*************************************************************

Tuesday 11 September 2012

Remembering 9/11



Hello from the Hovel.....Let us all take a moment to pause and remember those who lost their lives on September 11 2001. Every corner of the world was affected by those terrible events and my thoughts are with the family and friends who lost their loved ones that day......




~~
Gone is the face we loved so dear
Silent is the voice we loved to hear.
Too far away for sight or speech,
But not too far for thought to reach,
Sweet to remember him once here,
Who, though absent, is just as dear.
~~

Until next time, take care...Hugs Chrissy xx



No comments: