*************************************************************

Welcome to The Primitive Cornish Hovel. A place where I will share my love of prim, vintage, family history, many interests & everyday life. I hope to show you a glimpse of a bygone age through the history of my family & the many 'treasures' I hold dear. Mixed in with this will be snippets of life today. Do drop in again for a visit to see what is happening at 'The Hovel'. Comments are welcomed.

*************************************************************

Wednesday 22 August 2012

In Memory of My Dad....






Hello from the Hovel....the reason for my post today is in memory of my dad Christopher Doyle who passed away 31 years ago today.......It does not seem this long and I can remember his face so clearly. He was only 56 when he passed and I still miss him very much but he is at peace. Love you dad, God Bless....




Christopher Doyle 1952


I would also like to tell you of another sad passing, I was too upset last week to talk about it. My beautiful, unique, special cat Manic Millie Snotbag died last Monday August 13 2012. She suddenly took a turn for the worst early hours of the morning and so we had to get the emergency vet out. It was a hard decision but I could not see her suffer. She was at least 16 years old, we found her as a stray 6 weeks before we moved to Cornwall 14 years ago. Millie had a kitten brain and did not class herself a cat, she was amazing and I miss her so much. My remaining 4 cats and 2 dogs are slowly adjusting to life without her. God bless my sweet spirited little girl.......


Manic Millie Snotbag 2012



Hopefully my next posting will be more joyful....


Until next time, take care...Hugs Chrissy xx



'Softly the leaves of memory fall, gently I gather and treasure them all, unseen, unheard, you are always near, so missed, so loved, so very dear'




No comments: